Terms and Conditions
Part 1: Terms and Conditions for Workshop Registration
Part 2: Terms and Conditions for Supervision
Part 1: Terms and Conditions for Workshop Registration
“SRAA” refers to Suicide Risk Assessment Australia, its staff and affiliates.
- Early Bird bookings must be received 60 days prior to event commencing. All bookings made in the final 60 days are Standard Registrations (unless otherwise stipulated or invited).
- Registration closure dates vary from venue to venue due to varying costs and expectations demanded by the venue. Apologies for the inconvenience however it is unavoidable.
- Multiple booking discounts are available for bookings of 5 participants or more from one agency.
- Payment in full is required with all details completed in one registration per person.
- Please provide contact details (your direct email and phone number) for venue and workshop material / updates. Please do this even where an agency funds your registration to ensure you receive all updates
- Confirmation will emailed at 7 days prior to workshop commencement.
- Errors in attendee details or payments should be advised ASAP. Please notify in writing as soon as possible.
- GST is included in all fees.
- Preferred payment method is PayPal or direct deposit. Cheques, bank cheques or money orders may be used following discussion with SRAA as this is not preferred.
- Currency used must be made Australian dollars.
- Group / multiple booking payment through PayPal incurs a 2.5% surcharge.
- Additional copies of receipts or certificates when lost can be provided. This will incur an administration charge of $25 and may be delayed.
- Special access and dietary requirements are available for vegetarian, gluten-free and lactose-free. Due to expense we cannot be responsible for allergy or intolerance and request you make your own arrangements in such circumstances
- Onsite registration may be possible, however there is no guarantee of materials or catering if you register onsite, nor indeed a place at all.
- Expiry dates and times apply to some events and services.
- Student registrations require a scanned and emailed current student card (i.e. the year of registration is the year on your student card). Further evidence that students are enrolled in a full time capacity may be requested.
- Students earning comparable income to full time workers are not eligible for Student rates. These rates are offered in the interest of supporting students engaging in best practice training and are offered at cost.
- Student registration limits are capped at 5 (five) participants per workshop/day.
- DISCLAIMER: We accept no responsibility in the unlikely event circumstances beyond our control result in the cancellation of part or all of the workshops and we reserve the right to make changes to the training without notice
- A substitute delegate may attend in your place. You must advise by email if you would like this to occur. An administration fee of $50 will apply.
- Alternate city transfer (where a place is available) will incur a fee of $50 unless a workshop has been cancelled by SRAA.
- Cancellations in writing must be received prior to close of business 14 days before the workshop runs. Only then will a refund minus $110 admin fee (two day workshops) or $55 (one day workshop) be issued, unless otherwise stated.
- Venue and catering costs mean that no refund can be offered if the attendee cancels within 14 days of the workshop
- Special exceptions regarding fees or policies are possible in any circumstance in fairness to all – including SRAA!
- Workshop cancellations may occur. SRAA reserve the right to cancel workshops. On the rare occasions this occurs, it is usually due to minimum numbers to cover costs not being met.
- Minimum numbers may vary from venue to venue depending on costs incurred.
Part 2: Terms and Conditions of Supervision
Contact us to receive the SRAA ebook on Supervision Services – there are FAQ and details on fees therein. The Supervision with SRAA ebook forms part of our terms and conditions.
Booking – SRAA provide Supervision services on urgent and non-urgent basis, with fee scales reflecting the demands of the services. Bookings can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling Carmen directly (coordinator of supervision services) on 0406 935 225
All bookings are coordinated through Carmen, though supervisees and the allocated supervisor will liaise together to find a mutually agreeable conditions.
Payment – depending on the fee structure for your service, payment at time of booking is required. Invoicing and payment information is addressed through email@example.com. All fees exclude GST.
Cancellations – Fees paid are forfeited if cancellation occurs within 24 hours of the scheduled supervision session. Refunds are provided for all other cancellations. Should a supervisee cancel on more than three occasions without providing 7 days notice, SRAA reserve the right to refuse further services.
Intellectual Property – SRAA are proud to provide templates and resources developed according to evidence based practice principles, the Australian experience and service demands in addition to innovative practice standards. All resources developed and offered to supervisees in the context of supervision services are offered for use in so far as supervision supports understanding and delivery of the resources as intended. SRAA retain the intellectual property of resources provided in addition to any advances to SRAA resources that emerge through the supervisory relationship.
Session duration – individual sessions are hourly. Group supervision (up to 4 people) is by negotiation, but ideally up to 2 hours.
Contact Modality – face to face, Skype (or another online audio-visual tool, such as Zoom or GoTo Meetings) and telephone sessions are available
SRAA Supervisors are bound by the conditions of their registration under AHPRA and the APS Code of Ethics or the Code of Ethics for Nurses.