Psychological Assessments and Investigations
As experienced and highly trained professionals, our team has developed exceptional skills in clinical assessment practice, as well as report and expert witness accounts.
Carmen, Kaine and Fleur are experienced in assessment and report writing for a range of specialist contexts, not least forensic and civil matters. Boasting highly specialised skills, our team can deliver the report you need, whether it is in respect to children, adolescents and adults.
Following structured protocols, we assess the potential for suicide and/or violence following established and tested methodologies.
Our range of available psychometric tests include (but is not limited to):
- Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2
- Personality Assessment Inventory
- Intelligence Tests
- Test of Memory Malingering
- Suicidal Affect Behaviour Cognition Scale
- Beck’s inventories
Our assessments of suicidality and risk to others, focus on the priority issue of risk management. We go further, however.
Where appropriate, we can also:
- Provide recommendations for treatment, and potential recovery and return to work
- Assess and advise on impacts and strategies relevant to others
- Interview witnesses and treatment providers
With sharp attention to detail, an awareness of trending priorities, a commitment to principled methodology, and an ability to write with the end-user in mind, our psychological assessments are of an industry-leading standard.
Our expertise has been also tested and proven in civil and criminal legal settings.