Psychologist | Facilitator
Fleur is a Registered Psychologist with an impressive resume of experience and training.
Fleur is a Registered Psychologist (Forensic) who has worked extensively with adults, adolescents and children in a wide array of circumstances. Her testing, growth and proving grounds have included employment with Family and Community Services (FaCS) as a specialist psychologist, a valuable season with a Non-Government Agency providing services to the Child Protection and Out of Home Care system, and in-patient drug and alcohol services with NSW Health.
Fleur’s skills and experience are invaluable in the area of working with children, adolescents and people with cognitive impairments in the area of suicide and self injury assessment. She delivers the Children, Adolescents and Suicidal Behaviour workshop with SRAA. Fleur, together with Carmen, co-authored the InPsych article, Assessing suicidal risk in children and adolescents: Adopting a developmental lens. She is experienced across community and custodial settings, in clinical and forensic domains.
She is a provider of supervision services to clinicians working with vulnerable youth and those with developmental or cognitive difficulty, who may also engage in self injury or suicidal behaviours.
- Master of Forensic Psychology
- MAPS – Member Australian Psychological Society
- Associate Member of the APS College of Forensic Psychologists
Snapshot of Areas of Expertise
- Working with intensive support service teams
- Comprehensive psychological, psychometric and risk assessments
- Planning and delivery of intensive and complex mental health and addiction treatment programs
- Behavioural management planning and the provision of reports for Courts
- Intervention and recovery planning for people experiencing suicidality, self harm, violent and sexual offending and those whom have been traumatised, abused and substance dependent